Toolbox Marketing was formed over 20 years ago founded by internationally acclaimed mall marketeer Michelle Buxton. Toolbox Marketing has grown to be one of the largest specialist marketing agencies serving the real estate sector in the UK and Europe. We remain the lead innovators and positive disruptor in the sector that we work within. Toolbox Marketing provides insight-driven strategic and creative solutions to retail property and place making challenges. Our work ranges from the serious business of portfolio planning and brand repositioning – to the magic of creating emotionally engaging communications that make people want to shop, dine and play. Toolbox Marketing is part of Toolbox Group.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competent Public Relations (PR) Executive to join our marketing team and help us enhance the image of our clients for both B2B and B2C audiences, as well as raising the company profile with future customers and driving awareness.
Key to the job is positioning our clients at the front of our customers minds through strategic and creative ideas, and the company as thought leaders within the retail property industry.
Are you an experienced Public Relations (PR) Executive looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
Are you a natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
No two days are the same but your main responsibilities will include:
|1||Plan, implement and manage public relations strategies for B2B and B2C channels|
|2||Organise and manage various Public Relations activities for clients and the company|
|3||Measure performance of PR activity|
|4||Determine KPIs for PR activity|
|5||Use different channels to optimize campaign’s reach and success|
|6||Work with marketing team to ensure match with the client and corporate brand|
|7||Arrange and coordinate interviews|
|8||Research and gather opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships|
|9||Build and maintain relationships with journalists, influencers and stakeholders|
|10||Stay up to date with PR and industry trends and best practices|
What you can bring to us:
For Toolbox Marketing:
- Standards – Ensuring all work undertaken on behalf of Toolbox Marketing is delivered to a high standard in relation to the budget.
- Time Management – Managing your time and input for all projects undertaken in relation to the budget and/or hours quoted.
- Communication – Work closely and communicate effectively and efficiently with other departments within the business to ensure an integrated and effective approach to all activity.
For our Clients:
- Capable of juggling multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with clients, contacts and stakeholders.
- Proven flair for communication.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship across the board
- Self motivated
- Critical thinker and analytical problem solver
- The ability to multitask
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Honest and trustworthy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A go getter
- Proven experience working in a PR or comms role. Ideally BA/BS degree in PR or comms and experience of agency life.
- Excellent communicator who is able to work at all levels both written and verbal.
- Capable of listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- An individual who is self motivated, enthusiastic, confident and has the ability to multitask.
- Driving license and car to easily travel to clients and the remote location of our office.
- 2 years experience in a PR role
What do we offer?
- Hybrid working from your home, and our offices for collaboration with your team
- Learning and Development plan – bespoke to you with funding allowance from us
- 22 days paid holiday, plus Bank Holidays (Increasing to 25 days in January 2022)
- Modern office with refreshments
- Stakeholder pension after 3 months (if meeting legal criteria)
- Volunteering day to further support our ESG strategy
- Social events (COVID secure)
- Finish at 4pm Fri-Yays!
- Company dog and cat in our Bardwell office.
How to apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter and link to your portfolio to Chloe Keith, Managing Director:
No agencies, thank you
Please use email as your only channel of communication